Thursday, October 3, 2013

Academics Shot Preview



The Story

This tells the a story because you see the students volunteering and helping feed the homeless. You can see the students handing out hot dogs and preparing it for them. Either they were doing it for community service, for the fun of it, or to just help others in need, it really tells a great story.


Action and Emotion
The group of students are gathered in a circle holding hands and praying perhaps. Everyone seems emotionally into what they're doing and they all are united in they're group. The power of the picture could really touch some people.


Fills the Frame 
This fills the frame with the most interesting things because there are a huge group of students working with dry ice. You can see the smoke/fog coming out of the table and everyone touching it. It is very interesting to see all the students taking a part in this lab and having a great time.


Favorite Photo

This is my favorite photo because he shoes his love for science, which is one of my favorite subjects. I like how it just focuses on him and the chemicals and blurs out the background. It shows the rule of avoiding mergers, balance and simplicity.

1. I could take photos in the classrooms. The classrooms who are the most interesting. 
2. I would like to visit Ms. Sotos class, Health Science or Principles of Health Science.
3. I will follow the rules of photography and make sure I represent some of them in my photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment