Monday, October 7, 2013

Academic Shot Reflexion

1. As the period went on time got a little away from me and then it was B lunch, and that was were all of the classes with the most activities occurred went to lunch. Some of the teachers didn't want us shooting in their classrooms as well.

2. I though more on framing and focusing on my photos because those are my week points when shooting. To do this correctly I took a little more time for shooting a picture and spending time to focus on my subject.

3. I would hurry to get to the classes I want before they go to lunch and make sure my subjects were more clear by only putting them in my shot and no one else.

4. I would try to go to the same classrooms as before because they were doing some interesting things.

5. The easiest rule to achieve would have to be the rule of simplicity. All you need is a subject and a clear background.

6. The hardest rule to capture would be framing or rule of thirds because I never seem to be able to find them in classrooms.

7. I am pretty clear with all of the rules except with the rule of thirds. I could go to a website and search up more information on the rule to get a more clear understanding of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment