Monday, October 7, 2013

Academic Shot



Lines
1. I followed the rule well by getting a picture of the lines of the gates. 
2. The subject of the photo are the gates in the barn.
3. For the most part, it is clear I think.
4. I could've made sure that there was more lighting in the picture, it looks a little too dark so it's kind of hard to make out the rule.


Balance
1. I followed the rule well by getting a table where students were equal on both sides.
2. My subject is the classroom basically, specifically the middle table and the students around it.
3. The subject is very clear for people.
4. I think the photo is very clear, I am very satisfied with this photo.




Rule of Thirds 
1. I did an ok job at following the rule.
2. My subject is the boy on top of the bleachers holding the ball.
3. The subject is somewhat clear.
4. I could have made sure that no one else was in the shot so they would only focus on the boy on top of the bleachers.



Simplicity 
 
1. I followed the rule very well in this photo, using a plain background when taking a photo of my subject.
2. The subject is the goat.
3. It is clear to people that my subject is the goat.
4. The goat was moving some when I took this picture so I could've focused the lens more so the goat's ear so it wouldn't be blurry.



Avoiding Mergers
1. I think I followed the rule well because I made sure to capture only half of the girl on the right.
2. My subjects were the two students playing their instruments.
3. It is somewhat clear that they were my subjects.
4. I could've centered them in the shot and gone a little closer to them to make the rule more clear.



Framing 
1. I think I did an ok job at following the rule because you can see the window offered my frame for my subject.
2. My subject was the boy in front of the window.
3. It is very clear that my subject is the boy because he is the only person in the shot and is in the center of the picture.
4. I could have gotten all the frame in the shot. The right side of the window is kind of cropped out.














No comments:

Post a Comment