Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Year in Review: 2013

BEST PHOTOS

This photo isn't very sharp, so you can see the balloons floating up in the sky on New Years Eve. This picture shows balance because theres an equal amount of people on the right and left side of the photo. A lot of people take part in this event which is beautiful.

This photo is very sharp and spectacular. Firstly you can see the photographer used the rule of simplicity since the subject is right in the center with a plain background. This is in August and a meteor shower is taking place currently in the photo.

This picture is kind of dramatic in the sense that the seal is trying to save its life, and has just dodged getting eaten by the shark. The photographer sharpened the shark and the seal only to emphasize that they were the subject. It amazes me that he got this because a Great White Shark attacks in just a second, and he caught the picture perfectly at the right time. 




MY FAVORITES:
Best Song:
I chose this song because it was always on the radio non stop and I would always listen to it. I was attracted to it because I love all songs by pink but this one was my favorite, because I feel a lot of people can relate to it. It was the best because everyone, from all ages, listened to it.

Best Movie:
I chose this movie because I had been waiting for it for over a year!! I saw this movie three times this year, and I love Jennifer Lawrence. It was the best movie in 2013 because it made so much money and it stuck pretty accurate to the book and made everyone I know tear up at least once watching it.

Best News Story:
The Boston Marathon this year was very scary disaster for lots of people and very emotional. People lost their families, friends, close ones in this tragic disaster. It was all over the news and it affected the lives of people in Boston greatly. The bombing was awful and it makes you really reflect on life. 

Most Important Person:
Jennifer Lawrence is an amazing actor and the best things about her that really draws me to her is that she's just like any other girl. She trips, she's awkward, and she's just a humble person. Her success in life is growing and everyone knows her name thanks to "Silver Linings Playbook" and "Catching Fire". 

Best Entertainment:
Amy Adams performance in "The Hustle" was great and very different which I liked. It was the best in 2013 because she always plays a different role in a movie and she really come out and surprised us all with her acting skills. She had many accents and it was a great movie to watch, which is why attracted me to this choice. 




1. In my holiday, on New Years Day, I got to spend it with my best friend, cleaning his which was something I had new done on New Years. It was fun surprisingly, because I got to spend it with his family and lay around and relax. I will never forget it.

2. My resolutions for this year would be to run half a marathon. My mother was a huge runner and she stopped because she got sick so I want to take a part of running and run a marathon in her honor.

3. Im looking forward to the summer in 2014. I am going camping with my best friend which I have never done before and I will turn 16 and get my license. I can't wait.










No comments:

Post a Comment