Tuesday, September 17, 2013

40 Greatest Photos Ever




Louie Favorite
I picked this photo because it warms my heart to see a mother being reunited with her mother. They have been apart for several months and this picture moves me to tears. The photo was just of them and it blurred out the background so the photographer could focus more on the scene. It made the top 40 because the photo captures so much emotion and it just freezes the value of life.

Rich Lam
When I look at this picture it brings me to awe. The main reason this photo caught my attention was that it was just focused on the couple and everything was blurred out (the police officer especially). Ive noticed that most of the photos on the site mostly have to do with war and politics and since this was during a riot, that probably why it was chosen to be in the top 40.

Gary Cosby Jr.
I love love love this picture. I love dogs and he might have lost everything in that tornado and might not have any family left. Having his companion with him still by his side makes me feel so happy for him. I can tell the photographer was  on his knees taking the photo zooming in on the man and his dog. I would say it made the top 40 because it shows how even when you lose anything you still have someone right by your side. It was a miracle and it shows hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment